Live chat is the online support service that provides instant help for your customers who are seeking immediate help from a customer service assistant in real time. It normally appears on ecommerce sites in the form of a little text box that says 'How can I help you?' Live chat is a useful tool that can help you to increase your conversion rate and profit.
We recommend using Zendesk Chat on your store.
Visit zendesk.com and click Free trial.
2. Enter your email and click Next.
3. Enter your first name, last name and phone number. Click Next.
4. Enter your company name and select the number of employees. Select your purpose and a language for your Zendesk site. Create a password and click Complete trial signup.
5. Check your mailbox and verify your email address by clicking the link in the Zendesk confirmation letter:
6. Go to your WordPress admin area → Plugins → Add New, enter 'Zendesk' in the search field and click Install Now:
7. Once the plugin has been installed, click Activate:
8. Go to Zendesk Chat in your WP admin area to connect your Zendesk Chat account: enter Zendesk Chat username, Zendesk Chat password, and Subdomain (e.g. yoursite.zendesk.com – it's generated from your company name). Click Link Up.
9. Now your Zendesk Chat is activated. You can go to its dashboard to make necessary settings.
In dashboard.zopim.com you can chat with your clients, setup your Live Chat, enable/disable the plugin. To learn more about Zendesk Chat and its features, we recommend that you check out their Knowledge Base and YouTube channel.